Update: WD has released 1.03.01
Western Digital has released its newest WD TV pre-release firmware – 1.02.11 – which includes the following fixes/additions/updates:
Prerelease 1.02.11 (includes all previously released updates)
* Resolved issue where UI Language displayed as OFF when English is selected.
* Resolved UI issue where “ContainsWWW” shows up in the search menu instead of “Contains”.
* Resolved MKV audio/video sync issues.
* Resolved issue where songs were displayed in alphabetical order instead of track order in album view.
* Added video playlist support.
* Added support for unlocking locked WD external drives.
To download 1.02.11, click over to the WD TV product update prerelease site. And don’t forget, there’s a reason why it’s called a pre-release…as WD explains, “this is beta firmware so use it at your own risk. If you are not comfortable with this, please wait for the final version.”