Firefox add-on Stylish allows users to apply custom styles to websites, mail clients, and even the browser itself. Changing styles is as easy as a single click at the developers’ online repository of user-created styles – userstyles.org.
Darker themes create less strain on a user’s eyes allowing for more comfortable extended use. Here are a few of my favorite dark customizations for Firefox:
- Firefox theme: NASA Night Launch
- Gmail style: Gmail Redesigned
- Google style: dark gray redesign
- Google Image style: dark gray redesign
- YouTube style: dark gray redesign
Be sure to install the Stylish add-on before trying to use the styles above (the theme installs separately).
See you on the dark side of the web…
(inspired by Lifehacker)